Friday, February 15, 2008

Projects

As an actor, I have always enjoyed the variety of people and activities that are associated with this art. Today I got to practice aikido with my friend, Andre and then spent the afternoon working with Kurtis Matthews on his Comedy Addiction Tour material.
From punch to punch line, so to speak, a thoroughly good day.
If you get a chance to catch the Comedy Addiction Tour, do so. Details are online at the San Francisco Comedy College website.
Also, check Shari Carlson Studio for our Compass seminar dates and details.
I also wanted to remind all my actor and artist friends who have expressed an interest in aikido to check out classes at City Aikido. It is always open to the public to watch or participate.
Aikido draws people from all walks of life and appeals to many artists; a good reason for an actor to go.
I have trained in aikido since I was a child and have always appreciated how directly the elements of this art
support my efforts as an actor and creative artist.
I hope you will drop in and talk to the people there. Try to catch a class taught by Sensei Nadeau some evening. Even if you have no interest in practicing, it is a fascinating form of movement to watch done live.
Enjoy.
Visit my person website at

www.nickscoggin.com

415.816.2823

No comments: